We are always striving to make the most fun game we can. As you might expect this means changes and tweaks to the game are part of the process. We want to thank the people who have been running proxy games and submitting their scoresheets using the Best Coast Pairings app. This is the best way to make sure your results get seen. We also enjoy the folks on our Discord giving us battle reports and talking about games. Without all of you, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Thank you for helping us make a better game.
The following changes have been made to the rules pack and we encourage everybody to get in more games, when and how they can, to see how these changes modify your play experience.
- The augment major’s Competent Command aura has increased from 6″ to 9″.
- The rocket pod and heavy rocket pod damage have increased from 1 to 2.
- The exofist and heavy exofist number of attacks have increased from 2 to 3.
- Energy talon attacks have decreased from 6 to 5.
- The field generators movement has decreased from 10″ to 6″. However, it now has the Fly trait.
- The burning condition is now improved. Instead of assigning a wound on a 4+, now all models are assigned 1 wound automatically.
- The armored hexapod and the flame hexapod have had their wounds increased from 15 to 18.
- X-ray laser damage has been increased from 2 to 4.
- The destructor and obliterator have had their movement increased from 10″ to 14″
Our Kickstarter is still going with 10 days left. If you haven’t had a chance to look yet, please go and see what we have been up to here:
Like what you see and want to stay up to date with important Outward Realms news? Subscribe here:
Want to meet other players? Have a rules question or some feedback for the team? Join us on the OR Discord: